It is an employers’s responsibility to ensure compliance with The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005, and also to comply with environmental guidelines for external noise pollution.
Within the workplace employers must:
- ensure that risk from exposure to noise is either eliminated at source or reduced to as low a level as possible
- make personal hearing protection available to employees who are exposed to noise at HSE defined exposure limits and maintain its efficient working order
- place employees who are at risk under suitable health surveillance including hearing testing
A eeuk Workplace Noise Survey will:
- identify whether employees are exposed to noise at or above the exposure limit and action values and/or peak sound pressure levels
- identify areas and/or machines which give rise to noise levels at or above the exposure limit values and/or peak sound pressure levels
A eeuk specialist and Institute of Acoustics trained consultant will evaluate your requirements and provide advice and support to walk you through the entire process.
If you have any query are simply unsure do not hesitate to contact us.