BAFE SP205-1 Life Safety Fire Risk Assessment
At EEUK, we are a BAFE SP205-1 registered company, meaning we make sure the services we offer are of the highest quality. So, why is working with BAFE accredited company to carry out your fire risk assessment so important?
- BAFE is the independent registration body for Third Party Certificated fire safety service providers across the UK. A national independent register of quality fire safety companies which is recommended by the Government and Fire and Rescue Services across the UK.
- Company assessments are performed exclusively by UKAS Accredited Certification Bodies (licensed by BAFE).
- Choosing to have your fire risk assessment carried out by EEUK Group Ltd (a BAFE SP205-1 registered company) will ensure that the services that are offered, conform to a recognised standard, one which is constantly updating with new legislation with safety at the forefront.
- The scheme is designed to give assurance and confidence in the quality of the services being provided.
- The accreditation gives you full confidence in the knowledge that EEUK Group Ltd has voluntarily undergone an unbiased assessment of competency for both the company and their consultants. BAFE registered companies are re assessed annually giving you further confidence that we are up to date competency wise and with relevant standards and best working practices.
- It also reduces risks to people and premises by providing reassurance of having selected a fully compliant provider.
- Additionally, it simplifies your partner selection process – BAFE has already done the due diligence for you.
- As the responsible person for fire safety, you will be able to view and provide evidence of your chosen provider to your insurers and enforcement authorities. This is evidence of your due diligence.
- Finally, what reason is there for not choosing a third party certificated partner? Using a non-accredited provider gives no assurance of competency.
Contact us today to find out more about our services and how we can help firstname.lastname@example.org